We Love Our Pets

Just a place to share info

Sunday, February 26, 2017









Keeping Your Pet Busy






Lucy Postins on Keeping Your Pet HealthyWhen I’m not feeling well it seems like my dog senses it – and for some reason that’s the time he pesters me the most to play. I feel guilty when I can’t take him out for a walk or play fetch because I’m in pain. I also feel badly when I can’t give my cats the attention they need.
For pet owners who can’t go for long dog walks, are there any games/fun training that will provide mental stimulation?
Sure! Something as simple hiding small treats around the house for your pet to find provides fun and mental stimulation to keep them busy. Interactive puzzles and toys will also give them something to focus on. KONG makes some of our favorite interactive toys. Fill them with treats or food and watch your dog or cat work to get the reward!














CLICK HERE FOR THE REST OF THE STORY

No comments:

Post a Comment